You need to try this quinoa salad, Simple easy and quick. It is ready in less than 20 minutes and everyone can make it because is so simple!
- author: Simple Vegan Blog
- prep time: 5 mins
- cook time: 15 mins
- total time: 20 minutes
- yield: 2
- category: Salad
- cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa (100 g)
- 1/4 cup corn (35 g)
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots (40 g)
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- 12 black olives
- 1 avocado
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Let it chill at room temperature or wash it with cold water. You can also make the quinoa the day before.
- Place the quinoa in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Add extra virgin olive oil to taste.
Enjoy your simple vegan quinoa salad.
Get the best quality Quinoa only at Karma foods. Buy Now!